Jean is the creative founder and director of Heartwisdom Center.
Jean is a spiritual life coach, counselor, circle facilitator, artist and teacher of compassionate soul practices.
She is an advocate for the presence of spirit/Spirit in our lives and for tending to the garden of the soul. Soul work invites intention, attention and growth. It is about knowing and accepting who you are, while always planting new seeds and hopes for your next season of growth with varieties of color, flavor, texture, height, sustenance and fruitfulness at harvest time.
Jean offers classes, groups, individual counseling and creative practices for healing, renewal and growth.
She facilitates dream work, soul circles and creative arts to encourage self-awareness, resilience and transformation.
Jean’s background includes:
- M.A. in Servant Leadership, Viterbo University, LaCrosse, WI
- B.A. in Art & Creative Therapies & Psychology, Metro University, St. Paul, MN
- A.A. in Liberal Studies, University of Wisconsin
- Certifications in Spiritual Direction & Retreat Facilitation with over 25 years experience
- Extensive Training and Experience in Restorative Justice, Alternatives to Violence, Transformative Mediation and Nonviolent Communication
- Year-long Residency as Hospital Chaplain in a Trauma Center
- Professional and volunteer experience as a program director offering workshops and retreats, educational trainings and family support at retreat centers, non-profit organizations, colleges, churches, and hospitals.